Please read the below Terms & Conditions carefully before proceeding with any bookings:
Lanzarote getaways is a Spanish registered company based in Lanzarote, Canary Islands.
Avenida Alcalde Antonio Cabrera 8, Puerta 1
San Bartolome, Lanzarote, 35550
The prices indicated were established on the basis of the effective economic situation at the day of your reservation. We endeavor to ensure that all the information and prices both on our website and in our channels are accurate; however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct any prices and other details which affect your booking in such circumstances.
An advance payment equal to 30% of the rental rate is required at the reservation. The total balance is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date.If full payment is not received within 3 days of the balance due date, we may proceed and cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in the booking conditions.
If you are booking within 60 days of your arrival date, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
Payments can be made securely by Visa, MasterCard, Stripe or bank transfer. Card and stripe payments carry a 2.5% processing fee.
Once the booking deposit has been received a booking confirmation contract will be sent. It is your responsible to check that the details in the Booking Form are correct. In the event that any details are incorrect, you must inform us as soon as possible and in no case later than within 48 hours from having received the Booking Confirmation. Notification must be sent by email or any other official means. We shall not be held responsible for any errors which have not been notified to us within the time stipulated herein.
Included in booking price :
- Cleaning of the house before the arrival.
- Linens and towels.
- Swimming pool towels if applicable
- Cleaning and swimming pool maintenance if applicable
- If stay is longer than 10 nights a mid-stay sheet change is included.
Extra services / extra charges
- Extra persons above indicated in booking = 12 € / person per night
- Extra cleaning = 15 € / hour
- Extra change of linen and towels = 10 € / person
While we shall endeavour to accommodate changes you may wish to make to your booking arrangements, we shall not be bound to do so. Any request for changes must be sent to us by email by the person who made the booking. Any changes accepted by us may lead to changes in the applicable prices.
If we are unable for any reason to accept the changes requested and you do not wish to go ahead with the booking, we shall treat this as a cancellation by the client. In this case the cancellation fee, as specified in the cancellation policy below, shall be payable by You to Us. The cancellation fee shall not be payable if the only change requested is a change in the names of the persons who will be lodging at the Accommodation but in this case both the client and the person to whom the booking is transferred shall be jointly and severally liable for the payment of the price.
- If you have any special requests (for example, late check out, early check in, cots, baby chair etc.), please let us know at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not. Any special requests may hold a supplement fee which will be communicated to you.
- If your arrival is due late at night or in the early hours of the morning we will provide you with all the information needed so that you can enter the accommodation. For arrivals between these hours, no host will be present to greet you but a host will be available to meet you on the following day between normal working hours. If you still require the presence of one of our staff during your late check-in within these hours an extra charge of €35 will be applicable.
- We do not accept bookings that are conditional upon any special request being met.
Disabilities and Medical Issues
We will take reasonable steps to cater for any special requirements you may have. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your stay in the accommodation, please provide us with full details before we confirm your booking so that we can try to advise you as to the suitability of the accommodation.
To abide by the local laws we are required to collect all passport / identification details of all clients over the age of 16. A week before arrival we will communicate this with all clients. The passport/ identification is done via a secure 3rd party website called ´Partee´. Clients over the age of 16 are required to fill in their details and submit a photo of their passport. If this is not done in due time we will be required to collect the information or arrival.
- The check-in and check-out times are ordinarily as follows:
Check-in at 3pm on the day of arrival
Checkout by 11am on the day of departure
- The exact check-in and check-out times for each property will be stated on our website and also in our booking correspondence.
- If you have a late flight back home we can organize a guaranteed late check out at a reasonable price, depending on availability on moment of inquiry. This way you can stay in the property until the time that suits you best. Just ask us for more information.
- Do not flush anything down the toilet
- No feminine products, toilet paper or any other items should be flushed at anytime. Please use the bins provided in each bathroom. If it is found that something has been flushed resulting in clogging the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
- All of our properties are NON SMOKING properties. Smoking is only allowed on the terrace, where applicable. Please make use of the ashtrays provided and dispose of cigarette buds in the bins. Please ensure that rubbish bags are taken out and disposed of on departure.
- No Events, parties, celebrations or other large gatherings are allowed in any of our properties unless this has been agreed with us in writing in advance and appropriate payments made (if applicable).
At all times during your stay at the Accommodation, You are expected to have consideration for the neighbours. If We are of the opinion that Your behaviour is such as to cause, or to be likely to cause, danger, distress, annoyance or damage to third parties or property, including the Accommodation you are staying at and furniture and furnishings in the same, We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect. In this situation, we will have no further liability to you and will not be responsible for meeting any expenses you incur as a result, making any refund or paying any compensation. You shall also be liable to pay for loss and/or damage caused by your actions and we will hold you and each member of your party jointly and severally liable for any damage or losses caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or losses must be paid directly to us on behalf of the owner prior to departure from the accommodation. If you fail to make payment, you will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all costs we incur in pursuing any claim against you. We cannot be held responsible for the actions or behaviour of other guests or individuals who have no connection with your booking arrangements or with us.
Any request to cancel a booking must be sent or delivered to Lanzarote Getaways team in writing, and signed by the Applicant. Our cancellation policy is as follows and is based on the date we receive the notice at our offices.
- Any cancellation made up to 60 days prior to arrival we keep the 30 % deposit paid on booking.
- Any cancellation made between 59 days and 30 days before arrival we will keep 50% of the total price.
- Any cancellations made 30 days prior to arrival or if you no-show, the entire stay will be charged.
Special Rates Cancellation Policy:
Bookings that are reserved under a special rate lower than the indicated price on our website are Non-refundable. 100% of the total price will be taken on booking.
Security deposit and customer responsibility
Full responsibility of the whole property and the state it is left in, lies on the person who has made the initial booking and whose name is in the reservation.
On your arrival you will be asked for a security deposit paid by credit card. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent or other fees; however, it is fully refundable within (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bins provided. Rubbish bags are to be disposed of in the skips provided as indicated by your host. No rubbish is to be left inside the property.
- All soiled dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and/or cleaned.
- All keys are to be left on the kitchen table or in the key box where applicable.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens or towels are lost, damaged or severely soiled. In the case of the latter proper treatment will be applied to the linens and client is to be charged if the item is not returned to its original condition.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
If for any reason the security deposit was not asked, you are responsible for damage caused by improper use of the property and payment for repairs or replacement of damaged items will be requested.
In the unlikely event that any dispute as to the amount of final charges to be deducted from the security deposit arises you must liaise with us directly to try and resolve the issue amicably. Until such time as the dispute is resolved we will continue to hold the deposit and will only release them or any part once the dispute has been amicably resolved.
- The use of the property or any amenity that may be provided by the company or by the owners are entirely at the Tenant’s risk and no responsibility will be accepted by the owners for any loss, damage or injury to persons who make use of them or any belongings of the persons who use them.
- All cars and other vehicles are parked entirely at the Tenant’s risk. Lanzarotegetaways.com or owners can take no responsibility for any loss or damage to any car, vehicle or any contents thereof.
- Whilst we will endeavor to return any baggage or personal property left behind after the holiday (subject to a charge which may be deducted from the Security Deposit) they can take no responsibility in respect thereof.
- The Tenant must be entirely responsible for the safety of any children staying in the property as part of the group or at their invitation.
Non-availability of Property
If for any reason beyond the company and owners control the property is not available on the date booked (owing to fire damage or climatic phenomena for example) or the property becomes unsuitable for holiday letting, all rent and charges paid in advance by the applicant will be refunded in full but the Applicant shall have no further claim against us.
Any booking obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
Swimming pool where applicable
The swimming pool is not supervised. We decline any responsibility in case of accident. Please ensure to read and adhere to the swimming pool guidelines provided. In particular all children should be properly supervised at all times.
The maximum number of guests is limited for each property.
The total price paid depends on the number of people indicated in the original booking. Any persons above this capacity may be accepted after prior notice and agreement of the manager.
The maximum number of persons allowed in the property depends on the maximum occupancy indicated on our website.
An additional charge per person per night is to be paid in cash on arrival. Please contact the manager for more information.
Pets are not allowed unless with the specific written authorization from us. If authorized, the tenant must bring his/her pet basket with him/her. Pets are allowed on the clear understanding that in no circumstances may they lie on the bedding or chairs. Pets must not be left unattended in properties, or elsewhere. In the interest of visitors’ safety. All pet litter must be removed by tenant and we reserve the right to charge if any litter is found inside the property or around public areas.
Any pets allowed in the property hold a supplement fee.
In the event that pets are allowed Lanzarotegetaways.com reserves the right to increase the amount of Security Deposit to €500 (five hundred Euro).
Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday. We cannot be held responsible if you travel with expensive jewellery or large amounts of cash and please be aware that most holiday insurance companies have a limit on the value of individual items covered.
Thank you for choosing our home for your Holiday.
We hope that you have a pleasant stay.